Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 27- Date Night!

     Well, since my hubby is starting TapOut XT on Monday and we don't go out on Sundays, we had to have our date night last night, instead of Wednesday. He refuses to eat out when he is on a fitness plan and I wanted to celebrate finishing up my juice fast. Anyway, I will still juice through Wednesday.     
     So, how was dinner? Well, all I have been craving for weeks is a guacamole salad- wierd, since all I juice are apples and salad ingredients. Anyway, I ordered chicken fajitas, which comes with a guacamole salad and the guacamole salad was awesome! The fajitas totally turned me off, however. Everything was swimming in oil, and the veggies were saturated with it. I just picked out the chicken and ate some chips and salsa.
     One thing that I have found out is, the more you juice, the more you appreciate the nutritional value of foods. Also, the more you are sensitive to how toxic bad foods make you feel. If it were possible to juice forever, I believe I would. It just has an awesome, clean feeling. Everytime I have cheated, which was extremely rare, I felt my body's reaction to the foods right away, no matter how small. It really helps develop a discipline against destructive eating habits.