Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 28- Birthday party! EEK!

     I have lost 15 pounds so far in 28 days! As always, check my pics, journals and weigh-in records to the right!
     My daughter had her ninth birthday party today. I did awesome. I had a salad and a sliver of pizza. No sweets! I have gained a lot of self-control through this juice fast. I do have two more days left, but finishing should be easy. I have really enjoyed going through this. Even though I have mentioned cheating a couple of times, it has always been a tiny amount of food and with good reason.     
     Most people would think it is crazy to go without solid food for so long, spending the first 21 days with absolutely no cheating. It has been easy and I feel great! And with 15 pounds lost in less than a month, I feel I've accomplished something. The scale doesn't lie, and I took pictures of it all along. I have always been honest. Take a look around at my blog record as I finish out my fast, with only juice.