Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 20- Another half pound!

     On day 20 of my 30 day juice fast, I have lost 12 1/2 pounds. This has, without a doubt, been the fastest weight loss I have ever experienced. A fresh juice fast is perfect for dropping weight quickly for an event, such as a wedding or reunion. It is also great way for morbidly obese people to gain their health back within as little as six months. The larger a person is, the more they will lose on a juice fast. Males seem to lose more as well.
     As a relatively small person, I was a bit overweight for my frame when I started this juice fast. Though I have lost a considerable amount of weight these last three weeks, the weight loss, as expected, has started to taper off. I admit, I didn't expect it to taper off so quickly. Other people of similar size on the Internet claimed to have lost 25 lbs. in 30 days. I realize that everyone gets different results, and I am EXTREMELY pleased with mine. However, now that I am losing a half pound every three or four days, it is time to start adding back some solid food.
     My body has obviously adjusted to the juicing, and I know that I can lose up to two pounds a week on numerous other diet and exercise plans. The question is, which one? Until I figure that out, I will juice all but one small meal a day and begin working out consistently.